Tasmin Coleman, I am the HR Director at RCL FOODS responsible for Diversity & Inclusion, Growth and Groceries. Experienced Human Resources professional with 20 years’ experience in various areas of HR disciplines including Employer Branding, Talent Attraction, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Leadership & Talent Development.
Tasmin is an experienced executive who has held various leadership roles locally and internationally. Her passion is growing businesses through ensuring excellence in people management strategies and creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
I also have a passion for coaching and mentoring young talent and high performing teams. I am self-motivated, empathetic and emotionally intelligent leader who manages multiple areas of the business and supports executives in a fast high pressure business environment. I am a firm believer in change and continuous improvement.
In recognition of my expertise and contributions to the industry, I have been invited to speak at several conferences and events sharing my insights and best practices.
Contributions and Awards:
- Accenture Rising Star Awards Judge
- Gender Mainstreaming Awards, Recognition for Positive role Model and Inclusive leader
- GSB speaker for Personal Branding for MBA Class
- SAGEA Conference speaker for Talent attraction Strategies for Graduates
- LinkedIn Speaker for Transforming Talent Acquisition
- RCL FOODS, Best Talent Acquisition Team in SA Awarded by LinkedIn
- RCL FOODS, Winner for Best Integrated and Digital Graduate Programme
- UCT Speaker on Personal Branding
- HR Tech Fest Speaker, Talent Attraction Transformation journey
- HR Summit speaker, advancing women in the workplace