I am a Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach and Facilitator specialising in Mindset Development, Leadership, Effective Communication, Emotional Intelligence, High performance, Diversity and Inclusion.
BMW GROUP SA, VW South Africa, Standard Bank, Distell, FNB Digital, Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), BIC South Africa, Bidvest McCarthy Group, SARS, Wellspan Health USA, CRU International, Rose Petals Pakistan and more.
Facilitated on various workshops for over 25 companies over 10 countries, 3 continents, including multi-nationals and institutions of higher learning.
- Founder of The Mindset Development Institute. Developed over 30 mindset models for critical thinking in personal development, leadership, entrepreneurship, relationships, effective communication and high performance, since 2019.
- Associate Partner for Sewells MSX International as a Leadership, Emotional Intelligence and Effective Communication facilitator since 2021.
- Diversity and Inclusion Facilitator, and thought leader at The Lenses Group South Africa since 2018, a USA based organisation since 2018.
- Director at Square Feet: A multi-platform property tech group of companies.
- Professional Speakers Association of Southern Africa Pretoria Chapter chapter president for
2022 -2023 term, EXCO member and professional member since 2020.
Topic: Mind your words, Mind your Mindsets!
In this thought-provoking discussion, we will delve into the profound connection between our minds and the words we use, and how cultivating a positive mindset can lead to personal growth and fulfillment.
This talk is premised of the idea that: “Our minds are either a garden that brings great ideas to life, of graveyard where grate ideas die.
Imagine your mind as a beautiful garden, a sanctuary of ideas and potential. In this garden, our words act as seeds that hold the power to shape our thoughts, decisions, and actions. Just as seeds grow into trees, our thoughts take root and influence the choices we make in our lives. And just like fruit, our decisions bear the consequences of what we have planted in the fertile soil of our minds.